Income- and Age-Qualifying Programs
LEAP works to provide income- and age-qualifying home energy-efficiency programs for customers throughout Virginia.
These programs provide free or reduced cost money-saving services to qualified owners and renters, or landlords and property managers whose residents qualify. Single-family homes, multi-family homes (apartments or condos), and mobile homes all qualify. To help save on energy costs, qualifying customers can receive a free energy assessment and may be eligible for free energy-saving measures including:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified LED light bulbs
- Efficient, low-flow showerheads
- Efficient, low-flow faucet aerators
- Pipe wrap insulation for hot water pipes
- Attic insulation and air sealing
- Floor insulation
- Heat pump replacement*
*available on a limited basis for qualifying residents
Eligible applicants must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- household income is less than $83,850 (in the City of Charlottesville and Albemarle County) or $90,000 (in Northern Virginia)*
- households with a resident 60 years of age or older: income is less than $111,200 (in the City of Charlottesville and Albemarle County) or $142,300 (in Northern Virginia)*
Services offered through our age- and income-qualifying programs vary by location and situation. Follow the link below to see how LEAP can help you by finding your locality and submitting an interest form, or contact us at 434-227-4666 / email@example.com.
*household of 4